Happy 1st Anniversary - diverted cyberlife of a political life planner

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary


Virna and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary (Sept 30, 2008), as we planned a simple yet memorable dinner, a simple yellow cab dine-in with Fatima (Virna's friend and also dati naming office mate sa ITS) with her is Marvin (Fat's boyfriend).



A gift for Virna. I already ordered a flower to deliver sa new office nila sa Amkor, I ordered a week advance sa anniversary to be sure. I designed a t-shirt print which I labeled as "Zaizai & Cottoncandy T-shirts" and nagpa-print ako ng dalawa for her and me. Thanks to Erika sa pagtulong sa akin sa pagsukat and pagpili ng t-shirt for Virna. Thanks dahil sakto sa kanya.





A gift from Virna. After ng Pizza dinner namin, we decided to went home, hinatid ko na si Virna sa bahay nila and after a goodnight kiss she handed me a "special gift". It is a card, what I really like to a card and letter she gave to me is I can read it nang paulit ulit and this special gift is naeexpress nya lahat lahat kaya I really like it. She gave me a card and letter also nung birthday ko.

We planned a simple dinner because as a continuation, we will have a weekend vacation on Tagaytay along with Fat and Marvin also this October.

Happy Anniversary My Virna. I love you :)

No comments: