LIVE EARTH! - diverted cyberlife of a political life planner

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

LIVE EARTH!

ROCKING THE ENVIRONMENT!

As a environmentalist and nature-lover, I saluted U.S. vice president Al Gore as part of his bid to focus attention on global warming.

CALLING OUT ACROSS THE WORLD...

- For reduced carbon output by 2050, a new global treaty on climate by 2009.
- For people's support to conserve energy and seek alternative energy resources.
- To plant millions of trees and protect world forests, support groups protecting environment.


Note: If you have any information regarding solar power setup (solar panels, solar power equipment, places I can buy, etc.) please do email me at juliuscris@gmail.com. I am planning to build my own solar power machine as an alternative natural energy resources.

No comments: