JOSH GROBAN in Manila 2007 - diverted cyberlife of a political life planner

Monday, September 17, 2007

JOSH GROBAN in Manila 2007

Just today, on my way to work, I saw the print ads na nakalagay sa Citibank Building Eastwood City, "Josh Groban In Manila, Exclusive 10% discount for Citibank Cardholders". Wow I am a Citibank Cash Back Cardholder and I am dreaming na makapanood nang concert ni Josh Groban here.

Like yesterday, I load the Josh Groban In Concert DVD and to tell you the truth I watch it almost every sunday (totoo!), and to think yung kuwento sa akin ni Andrew na hindi masyado nagsasalita si Josh Groban bago sya magconcert dahil kino-condition yung voice nya. That's AMAZING di ba... but what, I can't watch him here in Manila when I saw the limited ticket prices, Ticket prices are P 25,000 (limited), P 20,000, P 15,000, P 10,000, P 5,000 and P 3,000 (limited), plus 3% service charge except for SMART Infinity subscribers.

[sigh] Maybe someday... [sigh]

No comments: