My 24th Birthday - diverted cyberlife of a political life planner

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My 24th Birthday

Virna and I, celebrated our birthday last April 19, 2008. Her birthday is Apr 13 and mine April 20. Well from my last post, Virna celebrated her birthday at Mindoro with her long-time college friends (which parang "barkada" na din nya). From her, hindi nya plan na icelebrate yung birthday nya duon kundi nagkataon lang na yung outing nila na month preparation is naka-schedule nang Apr11-14, 2008.


Back to April 11, 2008. Goldilocks Buendia Branch

I actually met some of her friends like AnnaRox, Dianne, RJ, Abby, Diosa, Mon, Mark and Dianalyn (I hope wala ako nakalimutan). Nakilala ko sila nung hinatid ko si Virna on the day na pupunta sila sa Mindoro.

to be fair, I didn't like the joke of one of virna's friend when she introduced me to them. But for me, wala yun and maybe im offended at once but not to the point that I don't like her, life is too short to hate or not like someone. I better yet befriended with them. Well the joke goes like this;

Virna: Uy, si Julius pala.

Virna's Friend: Hi, San kayo nagkakilala?

Julius: Officemate kami?

Virna's Friend: Ah ok, wait ikaw yung guard so office nyo noh?!

[Laughing In Background]


But as I have said, Wala sa akin yung joke na yun. I don't need to introduce myself to her or to someone, better yet if she's interested with me, she must find a way to know me better.


Fast Forward to April 19, 2008, Trinoma.

As we planned, Virna and I met at Trinoma, Dala ko yung gift ko na stuffed toy na dog (which later on we named it Blackeye). We strolled to the mall and dinner at Super Bowl of China, itra-try sana namin yung soup of the day kaso nabusog na kami sa inorder namin.

While having our dinner, Andrew texted us if we makakasunod kami sa Cavite at Shiela's place and para magswim sa Island Cove. Pero hindi puwede si Virna kaya I suggested na lang na after Trinoma, medyo maaga pa, pumunta na lang kami sa house nila and to add fun I brought ice cream for her mom and sa kapatid nya. But eventually, dahil sa matagal na pila sa sakayan, inabot din kami ng 1 hour sa pagaantay ng fx kaya medyo gabi na din kami nakarating sa bahay nila. Pero gising pa din naman yung isa nyang kapatid and her mom. After an hour staying at their home, umuwi na din ako and Virna gave a special gift to me. It is a birthday card. Why special? because it is from her and what I like is personal yung nakasulat. Special dahil sa panahon ngayon hindi na masyadong uso yung card kaya natuwa talaga ako.


Last April 18 2008

Andrew planned a celebration for my birthday which I really appreciated, our plan is ako nalang sasagot ng pang-inom dahil I'm on tight budget which he agreed and texted the Silversoul (our barkada) na bring 2 packs Lucky Me Pancit Canton (Andrew's purpose is to celebrate it in the old and simple way like before). But to me my surprise, Shiela and Josh brought a brithday cake for me and pang-inom and everything na handa doon which I am really happy sa ginawa nila.

Actually kinakabahan nga ako nung pumunta ako dahil natatakot ako na walang pumunta dahil wala naman talaga planong handa. But I am very thankful sa nakicelebrate nang birthday ko.

To Andrew, Timmy, Joy, Donna, Shiela and Josh... Thank you!

No comments: