Sad Birthday to come... - diverted cyberlife of a political life planner

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sad Birthday to come...

My friend Vhanie was inviting us to come over at her place in Laguna, specifically the known Majayjay/Imelda Falls kung saan shinoot yung opening video ng Tabing-Ilog. She also said na para icelebrate ko na din daw dun yung birthday ko on April 20 at kasabay na welcome back celebration ni Shiela working from Abu Dhabi. But the sad thing is invited also my girlfriend to spend the day with me at Laguna for a expected happy birthday to me, but she told me that she can't go with me there with knowing the real reason why and expecting me to read her mind (literally). Guys are not mind reader. Nakakalungkot lang, of all the dates in a year na puwede siyang tumanggi on my birthday pa.


My girlfriend, Virna.


By the way her birthday is also on April 13. She was thinking if she will celebrate it with her friends in Mindoro. (coincidentally without me, and my surprise birthday plan sana for her was also shattered and ayoko nang ituloy, sino pa isusurprise ko kung wala naman pala sya here in Manila and she is excited to go in Mindoro).

No comments: