My 23th Year! - diverted cyberlife of a political life planner

Friday, April 20, 2007

My 23th Year!

A gift from my officemate Kay-Ann, it is a coin figure na may naka-engrave na Ten Commandments and Bible verses.

The Rainmaker by John Grisham, from Beshe and Muriel, it is a hardbound edition. Add ko sa John Grisham book collection ko.


It's my birthday and thanks sa lahat ng pagbati nyo, sa mga nakakaalala and hindi nakakalimot palagi... Thank you so much. :)

Denise (my officemate, her birthday is apr 18) and I planned a surprise Pizza Birthday treat at our office sa ITS, yesterday April 19, 2007. Thanks sa lahat nang pumunta sa Pantry. Wheewww...

Like I always wanted sa Birthday ko, a small celebration sa bahay namin with my family and some relatives (as you know, I don't really want a handa/party/big celebration tuwing birthday ko because nadidisappoint lang ako sa mga expected kong tao na hindi laging nakakarating, take for example Andrew, I invited him every year since 2nd year high school pero nakarating lang siya last April 2005)

So this year, I stroll for an hour with Kay-Ann, I accompanied her sa mall and helped her on grocery and then I bought cake na inuwi ko sa bahay and then have dinner with family.

TXT MESSAGE FROM MY INBOX Today!!!

Sender: Vhanie Caparros-Soleta (Apr 20, 2007, 02:27 AM)
Hapi bday 2 u hapi bday 2 u hpi bday hpi bday hpi bday 2 u...Hapi bday jules,!Vhanie hpi gud day!

Sender: April Mirachel (Apr 20, 2007, 07:24 AM)
Gudm0rning p0h. . Hapi bday p0h. . G0dbles!

Sender: Digna Burac(Apr 20, 2007, 08:00 AM)
Jules,hapi hapi bday!blow-0ut nmn jan..Godbless

Sender: Roy Buensuceso(Apr 20, 2007, 08:56 AM)
Hapy bday, san tyo mmya?

Sender: Gem Cruz(Apr 20, 2007, 09:12 AM)
Happy bday.

Sender: Anette Mendoza(Apr 20, 2007, 09:56 AM)
Happy birthday..Ü

Sender: Mark Volpane(Apr 20, 2007, 03:48 PM)
Ei happy bday! Mark 2. Pinapasabi ni yeye na wla xa xtra load kaya d xa makareply. Asan k daw pow?

Sender: Beshe Baldovino(Apr 20, 2007, 06:23 PM)
Hey
hey
heyp
heypy birthday.. Hehehe matnda kna.. La k parin l0velfe hehehe.. Wish y0u al d best t0l.. Mwah mwah mwah.. San tau mamya'

Sender: Mae Bonda (Apr 20, 2007, 09:25 PM)
Happy birthday ü may this day bring you goodwill & good cheer for the coming year.good health to you & your family.more success take care always. Ü God bless

----

Thank you, Raissa, u didn't forget every year kahit super layo ang pagitan natin... :)

No comments: